Thursday, May 8, 2014

Thing 5 of 23: Notetaking

Bamboo Paper
I really like note taking apps so I have a few and I already used Bamboo Paper and I really like using this app on my iPad. This app is great for creating your own personal calendar or to create a scrapbook. I must admit I did buy some of the extras available and they have been great.

SpringPad:
This app I have not tried before and it was great I could use it on my iPhone. I could edit my lists and notebooks on my phone, iPad, and on the computer (I love Cloud computing!!!). I love that I can add any kind of media and gather related information in a notebook regardless of where it’s coming from.
The only thing I did not like about this app is you need to create an account. 

Some other apps that I use for note taking are Goodnotes, and Paper 53. They are both great apps, Paper 53 is more for drawing but I use it to illustrate some of my ideas, and Goodnotes uses the icloud so I have it on both my phone and my iPad to keep track of things to do and write down little notes, sometimes it’s just better to write things down for me instead of typing them in.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment